This blog was created primarily as a resource for my clients and other lawyers. I welcome everyone, though, to read about the challenges of navigating and surviving the criminal justice system.
1. How to testify in a criminal Court trial or other hearing/proceeding?
2. What's the difference between 810 Recognizances and common law peace bonds?
3. Are shaming and scarlett letters part of sentencing in Canada?
4. Why is empathy important in criminal Court sentencing?
5. How to write an apology for a sentencing hearing?
6. How to write a character/reference letter for sentencing?
In these blogs, I am neither advising you nor recruiting you. If you require criminal law representation, seek advice about what's best from an experienced criminal lawyer in Toronto or your local area.
Craig Penney, Toronto Criminal Defence Attorney
Phone: 416 410 2266