This blog was created primarily as a resource for my clients and other lawyers. I welcome everyone, though, to read about the challenges of navigating and surviving the criminal justice system.
1. The DOs and DON'Ts of testifying
2. What are 810 and common law peace bonds?
3. "I am a bully" — scarlet letters and sentencing
4. What is empathy and why does it matter?
5. Mastering the four corners of a good apology
In these blogs, I am neither advising you nor recruiting you. If you require criminal law representation, seek advice about what's best from an experienced criminal lawyer in Toronto or your local area.
Craig Penney, Toronto Defence Attorney
Certified Specialist (Criminal)